Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cincinnati Financial Corporation ( CINF) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cincinnati Financial Corporation fell $1.89 (-4.0%) to $45.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,452,343 shares of Cincinnati Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 601,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.08-$46.68 after having opened the day at $46.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.10. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 21.2%, Credit Suisse ( TVIX), down 19.1%, C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN ( CVOL), down 15.1% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 15.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.