Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Canadian Solar ( CSIQ) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Canadian Solar fell $0.55 (-1.5%) to $36.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,333,250 shares of Canadian Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,963,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.17-$38.69 after having opened the day at $37.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.39. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), down 18.5%, Montage Technology Group ( MONT), down 17.7%, Affymetrix ( AFFX), down 15.5% and Vicon Industries ( VII), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Canadian Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.