Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company fell $6.79 (-4.4%) to $146.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,762,324 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,288,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $144.46-$155.22 after having opened the day at $153.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $153.28. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 13.8%, DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 13.8%, GW Pharmaceuticals ( GWPH), down 9.4% and Pernix Therapeutics Holdings ( PTX), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.