Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fiserv ( FISV) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Fiserv fell $0.88 (-1.6%) to $54.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,092,329 shares of Fiserv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,079,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.43-$55.99 after having opened the day at $55.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.73. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Ambassadors Group ( EPAX), down 16.9%, Shutterfly ( SFLY), down 10.8%, Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 9.7% and Education Management Corporation ( EDMC), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fiserv Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.