Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sealed Air Corporation fell $1.03 (-3.3%) to $29.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,811,643 shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,327,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.18-$30.80 after having opened the day at $29.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.89. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 12.0%, Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), down 9.1%, Schweitzer-Mauduit International ( SWM), down 7.9% and Nu Skin ( NUS), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sealed Air Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.