Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qlik Technologies ( QLIK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Qlik Technologies fell $0.44 (-1.7%) to $26.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,315,815 shares of Qlik Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,596,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.70-$26.77 after having opened the day at $26.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.51. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Callidus Software ( CALD), down 15.6%, EGain ( EGAN), down 9.3%, Tyler Technologies ( TYL), down 9.2% and Vicon Industries ( VII), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qlik Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.