Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $3.78 (2.2%) to $172.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,073,352 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,812,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $168.02-$173.08 after having opened the day at $169.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $168.62. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 3.8%, Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 3.6%, Beacon Roofing Supply ( BECN), up 3.4% and Genuine Parts Company ( GPC), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.