Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.46 (1.2%) to $39.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,961,204 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,327,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.00-$39.68 after having opened the day at $39.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.12. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 9.5%, Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), up 7.6%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 7.6% and Zillow ( Z), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.