Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose $0.52 (3.1%) to $17.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,885,717 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,073,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.67-$17.09 after having opened the day at $16.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.53. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: James River Coal Company ( JRCC), up 10.2%, USEC ( USU), up 8.3%, Cliffs Natural Resources ( CLF), up 8.2% and Augusta Resource Corporation ( AZC), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.