Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.43 (1.8%) to $24.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 44,189,249 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,602,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.62-$25.10 after having opened the day at $24.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.52. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: EnerSys ( ENS), up 9.3%, Powell Industries ( POWL), up 7.9%, Snap-on ( SNA), up 7.8% and Colfax Corporation ( CFX), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.