Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Thermo Fisher Scientific ( TMO) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Thermo Fisher Scientific rose $1.23 (1.1%) to $114.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,389,830 shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,885,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.27-$114.78 after having opened the day at $113.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.20. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Misonix ( MSON), up 16.7%, Biolase ( BIOL), up 13.9%, OraSure Technologies ( OSUR), up 10.3% and EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Thermo Fisher Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.