Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $2.06 (2.8%) to $74.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,792,688 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,501,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.14-$74.91 after having opened the day at $73.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.84. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: iPath Global Carbon ETN ( GRN), up 17.8%, Credit Suisse ( XIV), up 9.7%, Direxion Daily Latin America Bull 3X Shares ( LBJ), up 8.9% and QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.