Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Intel rose $0.47 (2.0%) to $23.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,625,822 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 34,292,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.55-$24.08 after having opened the day at $23.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.52. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Advanced Photonix ( API), up 18.3%, Tel Instrument Electronics Corporation ( TIK), up 14.0%, Measurement Specialties ( MEAS), up 10.8% and Netlist ( NLST), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.