Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Johnson & Johnson rose $1.47 (1.7%) to $88.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,930,732 shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,982,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.55-$88.76 after having opened the day at $87.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.28. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Prima Biomed ( PBMD), up 45.3%, Repros Therapeutics ( RPRX), up 15.8%, Reliv' International ( RELV), up 11.1% and Can Fite Biofarma ( CANF), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.