Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $0.91 (1.3%) to $71.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,649,542 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,613,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.50-$72.27 after having opened the day at $70.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.60. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Clearwater Paper ( CLW), up 10.1%, Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 5.7%, American Apparel ( APP), up 5.0% and Steven Madden ( SHOO), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.