Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.51 (2.3%) to $22.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 48,968,173 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 47,910,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.97-$22.58 after having opened the day at $22.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.98. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Palo Alto Networks ( PANW), up 11.7%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 5.5%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 4.0% and Cray ( CRAY), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.