Revenue in Americas Increases 7.2% Compared to Prior Year Period Company Plans New Product Launch in April 2014 at its Global Convention Expands Senior Management with Appointments of Chief Sales Officer and Chief Science Officer Company Reiterates Fiscal 2014 Operating Margin and EPS Guidance; Updates Fiscal 2014 Revenue Guidance Range SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, today reported financial results for the fiscal 2014 second quarter and six months ended December 31, 2013. Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Highlights:
- Net revenue of $51.5 million, negatively impacted by $3.6 million of year-over-year foreign currency fluctuation;
- Increased revenue in the Americas 7.2% compared to prior year;
- Hired Chief Sales Officer and Chief Science Officer;
- Began Real Salt Lake Major League Soccer marketing sponsorship;
- Achieved operating income of $5.2 million and net income of $3.3 million; and
- Planned product launch date for April.