- Reported fourth quarter revenue of $77.2 million and full year revenue of $272.5 million, up 15% and 12% year-over-year, respectively
- Achieved 2013 adjusted EBITDA of $17.7 million and non-GAAP EPS of $0.06 per diluted share
- Generated Free Cash Flow of $11.0 million in 2013, ending the year with a cash balance of over $275.1 million
- Announced 15 customers live on Renew OnDemand
- Entered 2014 with ARR of $31 million, up 235% year-over-year, with the acquisition of Scout Analytics
ServiceSource ® (Nasdaq: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2013.