- 4-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,683
NetScout is buying Tektronix, Fluke Networks and Arbor Networks from Danaher, and the Justice Department has issued a second request for information regarding the transaction.
These stocks rising on unusual volume are within range of triggering breakout trades.
JDS Uniphase (JDSU) is gaining Friday following Finisar's (FNSR) fiscal third quarter results.