- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,910
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 106,910
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.9 million
Earnings missed estimates, too.
The White House's decision to put tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber imports could have stocks moving in the days and weeks to come.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Ford and downgrades for Intel, Twitter and Viacom.
Investors looking to capitalize on the strong housing recovery should consider timber real estate investment trusts. Here's why.