- CCE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $85.9 million.
- CCE is down 3.3% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. produces, distributes, and markets nonalcoholic beverages. It provides still and sparkling waters, flavored waters, juice and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, teas, and coffees. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. CCE has a PE ratio of 18.6. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Coca-Cola a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Coca-Cola has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Coca-Cola has a market cap of $10.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.97 and a short float of 1% with 1.34 days to cover. Shares are down 2.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Coca-Cola as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CCE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 26.29% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES INC has improved earnings per share by 20.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES INC reported lower earnings of $2.25 versus $2.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.49 versus $2.25).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Beverages industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 9.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $263.00 million to $289.00 million.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.