Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation fell $1.27 (-1.1%) to $109.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,574,303 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 745,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $108.83-$111.05 after having opened the day at $110.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.18. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 6.3%, Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN), down 6.1%, Speed Commerce ( SPDC), down 5.8% and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.