Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lorillard ( LO) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Lorillard fell $1.14 (-2.3%) to $47.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,491,570 shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,150,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.46-$48.60 after having opened the day at $48.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.90.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lorillard Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.