Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.09 (-1.3%) to $6.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 26,941,236 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,787,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.66-$6.82 after having opened the day at $6.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.78. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Actuate Corporation ( BIRT), down 18.7%, Extreme Networks ( EXTR), down 15.9%, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 15.4% and China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 13.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.