Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Five Below fell $0.81 (-2.3%) to $34.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,196,707 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,118,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.94-$35.28 after having opened the day at $35.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.34. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: United Online ( UNTD), down 7.4%, Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 4.4%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), down 3.6% and Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.