Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.40 (-2.1%) to $18.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,020,152 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,868,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.15-$18.74 after having opened the day at $18.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.69. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 4.8%, Sterling Construction Company ( STRL), down 4.1%, PGT ( PGTI), down 4.0% and Universal Forest Products ( UFPI), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.