Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Terex fell $1.92 (-4.6%) to $39.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,988,185 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,563,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.96-$41.17 after having opened the day at $41.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.49. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 15.4%, ExOne ( XONE), down 11.2%, Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), down 10.1% and Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.