Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $7.28 (-6.2%) to $110.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,848,989 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,207,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.21-$116.12 after having opened the day at $108.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.03. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 15.4%, ExOne ( XONE), down 11.2%, Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), down 10.1% and Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.