Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Align Technology ( ALGN) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Align Technology fell $0.56 (-1.0%) to $54.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 922,623 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,252,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.04-$55.51 after having opened the day at $54.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.23. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Genomic Health ( GHDX), down 8.9%, BioTelemetry ( BEAT), down 8.6%, Uroplasty ( UPI), down 6.6% and Spherix ( SPEX), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Align Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.