Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Invesco fell $0.69 (-2.1%) to $31.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,043,864 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,290,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.73-$32.45 after having opened the day at $32.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.46. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 9.2%, Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), down 8.4%, GAMCO Investors ( GBL), down 6.9% and VelocityShares Emerging Asia DR ETF ( ASDR), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.