Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cree fell $0.88 (-1.5%) to $57.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,867,622 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,130,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.76-$57.69 after having opened the day at $57.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.99. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: LRAD ( LRAD), down 11.9%, Planar Systems ( PLNR), down 11.8%, Perceptron ( PRCP), down 10.4% and Electro Scientific Industries ( ESIO), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.