Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $5.33 (-1.9%) to $281.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,039,598 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 810,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $274.02-$288.43 after having opened the day at $286.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $287.23. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Conatus Pharmaceuticals ( CNAT), down 12.9%, Stemline Therapeutics ( STML), down 12.1%, Pacific Biosciences of California ( PACB), down 11.5% and PDL BioPharma ( PDLI), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.