Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $5.47 (-3.5%) to $148.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,471,125 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 745,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $146.00-$164.13 after having opened the day at $163.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $154.18. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), down 7.6%, Nu Skin ( NUS), down 6.4%, Elizabeth Arden ( RDEN), down 6.2% and Estee Lauder Cos ( EL), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.