Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.45 (-1.0%) to $44.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,326,180 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,018,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.32-$45.31 after having opened the day at $44.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.98. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 14.3%, Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), down 7.6%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), down 7.4% and Nu Skin ( NUS), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.