Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.25 (-1.5%) to $84.56 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,117,318 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,230,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.70-$85.13 after having opened the day at $84.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.81. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 14.3%, Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), down 6.0%, Knoll ( KNL), down 5.1% and Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.