Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, NetApp fell $0.53 (-1.3%) to $41.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,489,796 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,826,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.69-$41.95 after having opened the day at $41.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.10. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Extreme Networks ( EXTR), down 15.9%, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 15.4%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 10.3% and voxeljet ( VJET), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.