Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.35 (-1.3%) to $175.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,210,097 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 662,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $174.29-$177.61 after having opened the day at $176.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $177.95. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 9.4%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), down 4.9%, Amyris ( AMRS), down 4.3% and Senomyx ( SNMX), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.