Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific rose $0.22 (1.3%) to $16.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,061,947 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,525,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.18-$17.00 after having opened the day at $16.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.46. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Forward Industries ( FORD), up 3.2%, Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 2.2% and Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.