Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, ASML rose $1.07 (1.3%) to $85.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 817,572 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,230,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.19-$85.49 after having opened the day at $84.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.09. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Sevcon ( SEV), up 30.3%, Kimball International ( KBALB), up 13.6%, Tableau Software Inc Class A ( DATA), up 12.8% and Park City Group ( PCYG), up 12.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.