Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Signet Jewelers ( SIG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Signet Jewelers rose $1.32 (1.8%) to $76.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,164,105 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 941,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.46-$76.83 after having opened the day at $75.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.28. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks Group ( BGI), up 6.8%, Tiffany ( TIF), up 3.1%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 3.1% and Winmark Corporation ( WINA), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.