Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $2.73 (1.1%) to $249.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 640,912 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $245.05-$250.23 after having opened the day at $246.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $246.89. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Hillenbrand ( HI), up 7.3%, Mueller Water Products ( MWA), up 7.0%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 6.0% and China Yuchai International ( CYD), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.