Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.46 (1.1%) to $43.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,160,224 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,709,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.32-$43.54 after having opened the day at $42.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.95. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 14.8%, Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 8.6%, Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), up 8.1% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENT), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.