Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems rose $1.28 (2.1%) to $61.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,095,681 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,662,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.27-$61.02 after having opened the day at $59.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.72. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Tableau Software Inc Class A ( DATA), up 12.8%, Park City Group ( PCYG), up 12.3%, Mattersight ( MATR), up 9.3% and Astea International ( ATEA), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.