Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teradata Corporation ( TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation rose $0.50 (1.2%) to $41.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,153,450 shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,318,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.01-$41.21 after having opened the day at $40.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.56. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Omnicell ( OMCL), up 8.7%, Digi International ( DGII), up 3.7%, Interphase ( INPH), up 2.7% and Lantronix ( LTRX), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.