- 4-Week # shares sold: 38,922
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 221,853
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 575,241
Homebuilder stocks profited from the Trump rally but now they've stalled.
Two big indicators suggest consumers are growing more confident in the economy as Trump prepares to take office.
Homebuilder sentiment rose to 70 in December, the highest since 2005, but single-family housings starts for November disappointed.
Interest rates on mortgages are rising, hampering shoppers' budgets, but builders think Trump may help remove regulatory barriers that have hampered some construction.