- LVS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $505.1 million.
- LVS traded 16,088 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:41 AM.
- LVS is down 2.7% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LVS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LVS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LVS: Las Vegas Sands Corp. develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.6%. LVS has a PE ratio of 26.4. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Las Vegas Sands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Las Vegas Sands has been 4.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Las Vegas Sands has a market cap of $62.7 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.68 and a short float of 1.1% with 0.67 days to cover. Shares are down 5.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Las Vegas Sands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 32.07% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 51.10% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LVS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP has improved earnings per share by 32.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.79 versus $1.85 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.72 versus $2.79).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 32.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $434.78 million to $577.54 million.
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.