ROSELAND, N.J., Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP), a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced its second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results. Highlights are below.
- ADP reported growth of 9% in revenues, 8% organic, to $3.0 billion for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2013.
- Pretax and net earnings from continuing operations increased 6% and 7%, respectively.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.78 increased 8% from $0.72 a year ago.
- ADP acquired 1.4 million shares of its stock for treasury at a cost of $109 million in the quarter.
- Approximately 360,000 clients now rely on ADP's newest cloud platforms, ADP RUN ® for small businesses, and ADP Workforce Now ® for mid-sized businesses.