Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ambarella ( AMBA) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ambarella fell $0.84 (-2.8%) to $29.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,105,426 shares of Ambarella exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,315,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.27-$30.78 after having opened the day at $30.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.38. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), down 22.4%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 19.0%, Peregrine Semiconductor ( PSMI), down 16.1% and Park City Group ( PCYG), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ambarella Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.