Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company fell $0.48 (-1.4%) to $33.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,429,469 shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,559,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.93-$33.99 after having opened the day at $33.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.65. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: SmartPros ( SPRO), down 13.3%, J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 10.6%, Green Dot ( GDOT), down 8.2% and Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.