Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AGCO fell $0.73 (-1.4%) to $51.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,271,164 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,268,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.87-$52.65 after having opened the day at $51.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.65. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 7.8%, LGL Group ( LGL), down 6.2%, Compx International ( CIX), down 4.7% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.